Dear Sea Hawks,
Pursuant to guidance given by CDC and Public Health representatives advising that all team and youth sports are prohibited until further notice, our Sea Hawk Foundation Summer Camps will continue to be on hold until further notice. Thank you in advance for your understanding and support as we all work through this evolving situation. Any family that has currently paid for summer camp will be refunded immediately.
The California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) is expected to release season of sport information on July 20th. We will use the guidance from all organizations to help us bring our athletes back to campus as quickly and safely as possible.